Last Update: April 6, 2020
Collection and Use
We collect information in the following ways: (1) information you provide directly to us as a result of marketing campaigns, (2) information provided to us by our clients, affiliates, partners and, (3) information collected passively through the use of technologies such as “cookies”, and (4) information we collect through the indexers.
Information you provide directly to us
When you browse or visit our Site, contact us, or set up a user account with us, we might collect any Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as through a web form, in an email or other message (including in the “envelope” of the message, such as the From: or Subject: lines), or during the account creation process. Personal Information collected in this way includes identifiers, such as your name, business address, email address, and similar identifiers; the KPI products or services you’ve purchased or considered purchasing, and similar commercial information; and professional or employment-related information relevant to you as an agent of your business. As this information is submitted by you in freeform text fields or over the phone, we cannot control what you submit to us, but we ask that you only submit personal information relevant to the interaction or the specific questions asked. Except for direct KPI clients, KPI does not ask for, or collect, financial information such as credit card or other banking information, billing name, and billing address.
We use the information described in this subsection for our operational purposes, such as responding to your inquiries, routing you to the KPI team member who can assist you, referring you to a client, partner, affiliate or other entity associated with KPI to assist you in learning more about solutions that can help your organization.
Information provided to us by our clients, affiliates and partners
These entities share information with KPI for the express purpose of validating, appending, correcting and otherwise ensuring your information is accurate and relevant to promotions and marketing messages these entities wish to present.
All data shared with KPI is shared and stored securely. Whiles multiple entities may share the same Organization and Contact data, KPI ensures the information remains associated with the entity which shared it.
Information from cookies, web server logs, and other technologies
Like many other commercial websites, we may also gather information in connection with your use of the Site or Services through the use of “cookies” and other similar technologies such as web server logs, pixels, and end-user website activity (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). Personal Information gathered through Tracking Technologies may include internet or other electronic network activity information, such as IP addresses, hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, links to/from any page, and time spent at a site.
We use the information described in this subsection for auditing, security, debugging, internal research and development, maintaining the quality and safety of our Services, and service performance purposes. In particular, we use this information to measure web traffic and usage activity on our Site for purposes of improving and enhancing the functionality of our Site, to look for possible fraudulent activity, and to better understand the sources of traffic and transactions on our Site. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our Site. In order to understand and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, we may also use web beacons, cookies, and other technology to identify the fact that you have visited our Site or seen one of our advertisements.
Information from KPI Indexers
KPI Indexers collect a variety of information and data for purposes of creating our database of Attribute Data and for providing the Services. We collect Personal Information as Attribute Data, and to help us compile, organize, and verify Attribute Data, in the following ways:
(1) from publicly accessible sources, both online and offline, algorithmically through the KPI Indexers or provided by third parties;
(2) through licensing agreements directly with data brokers or other Companies, pursuant to their privacy policies and terms and conditions; and
(3) directly contributed by individuals, about both Professionals and Companies, either by claiming their KPI Professional Profile or in the form of information given in exchange for marketing collateral, incentives and other exchanges of value.
We use Attribute Data to provide the Services, for internal research and development purposes, and to maintain and improve the quality of our Services. We may also use Attribute Data to collect metadata, such as activity signals or IP registration information. We use this metadata to improve the quality of the KPI Indexers, to authenticate that certain Attribute Data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) relate to business use and not personal use, and to verify the accuracy, integrity, and completeness of our Attribute Data.
Our Services are designed to help our customers and partners in a wide variety of ways, including by helping them determine which Companies might make the best customers, identify the contacts within those organizations by department, role or seniority that might improve or expedite their interactions with those Companies, and enabling them to personalize their interactions with those Companies. Please note that the use of Attribute Data by our customers is governed by their respective privacy policies.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and.or marketing tactic
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also send an email (from the email you wish to unsubscribe) to email@example.com with the term “unsub” in the subject line.
We may share your Personal Information:
- with our clients;
- with our affiliates;
- with our third party service providers (for example, to help distribute our Services, communicate with you, remove repetitive or duplicate information from our systems, process payments, or provide other operational services);
- to correlate, match, or verify information from your Personal Address Books with information held by our service providers and trusted partners;
- with partners and cosponsors as part of a poll, quiz, survey, contest, reward program, or other activity;
- as part of a change in control or sale of all or part of KPI or its subsidiaries;
- to verify or enforce our Terms of Services or other applicable policies and guidelines; or
- as required by law (for example, in response to valid legal process from a government agency).
In addition, we may share information stored in our DataFresh Database with users of our Services or with our business clients. We may make the information in the DataFresh Database available to our business clients for their internal business purposes, including marketing purposes, or for further resale. We may also make the information in the DataFresh Database available to partners for data hygiene related processes and for marketing business information, including by contacting the companies and business individuals represented in the DataFresh Database for employment, commercial and business opportunities and for other purposes permitted by law.
We may share other information that is not Personal Information for various business reasons and purposes. When we share this information, we ensure that no individual contributing user or visitor is specifically identified or linked to such information.
How We Retain Information
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). You have the right to the following:
- Know what personal data is being collected on you
- Know whether your personal data has shared and with whom
- Say no to the sales of your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights
General Data Privacy Regulation -EU
KPI Analytics is a US based marketing firm focused on US based prospects. That stated, we also work to comply with GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulation -EU) standards.
Key Points of GDPR Compliance:
- We source contact data from GDPR compliant vendors
- We target contacts who have a high propensity to benefit from the offers KPI markets to them
- We make it easy to unsubscribe from all offers and marketing
- We maintain the highest levels of security
The legal grounds for us processing your personal data for the purposes set out in the “How We Use Your Information” section above will typically be because:
- you provided your consent;
- it is necessary for our contractual relationship;
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations; and/or
- the processing is in our legitimate interest (for example, to protect the security and integrity of our systems and to provide you with customer service, etc.).
- When we rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data (including to disclosing your personal data to third parties), you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPI Analytics Inc
2802 Flintrock Trace Suite 364
Austin, TX 78738